Friday, January 28, 2011

Adidas Celebrity Spotting: #1 Fergie

Here's Fergie sporting the Adidas Firebird green tracksuit. Looks great doesn't it? Definately going to add this to one of my looks.

Undeniably, there's a reluctance for me to buy Adidas Tracksuit Pants. I don't know why. I think it's because I don't want to be seen as Tracksuit Girl. But after these pics, it has restored my undying belief that anything Adidas can be pulled off. (Given the right accessories)

That bag really adds something to the outfit...or she would have just been tracksuit girl

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Please keep posting. Esp in the 'Celebrity Sightings'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I didn't even see that I have a comment! I HAVE A COMMENT GUYS! x_x

    Thanks I will be posting soon :)

    ReplyDelete