Friday, January 28, 2011

Adidas Firebird Range ~ Men's Jackets ~ ALL the colours

Thanks to Blogger's spam errors I have been unable to blog for three weeks. Alas, all is sorted.

I've decided to showcase the range of ALL the Adidas Firebird series. All the coloures. They are certainly by far the most popular tracksuit on the planet and is also the most recognizable Adidas product.

If you are an Adidas fan and do not own one of these. Shame on you.

Anyone know why it's called 'Firebird'?

I think they should call these Adidas Tracksuit Uniforms. Seriously. Think about it. Three-striped uniform, in a variety of colours - what else can I ask for?

Speaking of uniforms: checkout my own version of the Adidas STAR TREK uniform. This gives me wet dreams and keeps my faith alive for mary jesus. 


The Classic Black & White



Look! It's yellow! Adidas doesn't have alot of yellow...I wonder why.


This colour scheme is so understated I think it shouldn't have been stated that it is so.
If you can pull this one off, without looking gay, please drop me a mail with your proof.




I never quite understood this colour.


From the new range. Love it!





The perfect variation to the classic black and white. It gives it some gangsterness to it. Who can say no?



Another understated in between silver grey.




No comments:

Post a Comment