Thursday, January 6, 2011

All things Adidas. That's right! First steps...

Hi everybody

I'm going to be posting about everything ADIDAS. The site still looks quite shabby - I will work on this through the week so make sure to come back!


The idea is really simple, I love ADIDAS! For years I've been meaning to do a blog but never got my round butt to it so now I shall get off my laziness and start one. Hopefully I will be filling you in on all the good content, the amazing shoes, clothes and every range under the sun:) As well as news about the Adidas brand and franchise.

My name is Kim, I am MsAdidas!:P (own proclaimed title, it seems fitting seeing how much I love the brand) and I stay in South Africa. I visit the Adidas stores once a week and read about it daily. I have my own little collection of trefoil awesomeness and hopefully this will increase over the many years of three stripes to come:)

Hope you enjoy the site! Will be updating shortly.

<3
MsAdidas

No comments:

Post a Comment